Thursday, May 20, 2004

The beginning....

Well, today was my last day of school, and boy! It feels good to be out of there. I know that I wrote in everyone's letters and yearbooks that I would like to keep in touch, but somehow that never happens. Maybe this year will be different.

As I was looking through the messages everyone wrote, I found that a lot of them were very "impersonal." They wrote stuff that you could write to anyone.... "work hard and you'll go far in life..." Oh well, I'm sure I've done the same thing too (unfortunately). Other messages, on the other hand, almost made me want to cry. I'm really going to miss a lot of these people. Normally I don't show that much compassion, but I realize that I am about to go through one of the biggest changes in my life. I will be almost completely on my own. The closest family contact will be an hour away... my sister and soon to be bro-in-law. Two of the greatest people I know (besides my parents).

My mom and dad will be moving to Alabama, for those of you how don't know. I'm relieved and scared at the same time. Everyone else I know will be close to their parents, whether they are living with them or not very far. Guess I will have to adopted Emmy's parents as my own ;) I'm sure she won't mind too much...hehe.

Good night and sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home