Saturday, May 29, 2004

Summer daze begins

Last Tuesday I graduated. That will be the last time I ever see some of these people. Even though about half of my class (well, not really but it feels like it) is going to UGA, I doubt that I will see most of them.

Eh... who cares any more... show me the money and the parties!!! Despite my not having a life, I've actually been to a few parties this past week. I've been having such a great time so far! Like this past Thursday and Friday I went up to a friend's lake house at Lake Lanier. Apparently, I have never heard of sun screen though because now I am a lobster... burned from head to toe. I think I will be staying indoors for the next few days or week. Or maybe I'll just put on spf 50. I've also been staying up all night until about 2 or 3 (with a certain someone ;) ). So after I got home Friday, I went to bed around 6:30 or 7 and didn't wake up until 11 Saturday morning. That everyone... is called the best sleep ever, in spite of all the moments of waking up to searing pain from my sun burn. Anyway... the night is young!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home