Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot Times...

Summer in the..... Apartment??


Correct. So apparently rates for power have doubled. Half the number of people at the apartment (2 instead of 4). Normally, the bill is around 80 dollars, so my half is about 20 to 25 dollars. This month (for June), I paid $77.77. That's right... $77.77. The total bill was $155 and some odd cents.

So half the number of people but TWICE the bill..... so I'm paying about 3.5 times what I was paying in the winter. I'm slightly urked by the situation. I had to ask my parents for more money because... well... they don't send me enough (ha.. right...). I love my parents.

I still haven't recieved my paycheck for the time I worked July 1st. That's a good 50 bucks that should have been put toward my credit card bill....

My genetics teacher can't teach worth shit. "So I realize that i didn't exactly cover these topics, but yet you are still responsible for them on the exam." Jerk off. I don't know why I go to class sometimes.... Seriously. Grrr.....

Maybe a shower will cool me off... since my apartment is so fucking hot!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to adulthood. Due to higher demand, power costs more per KWH in the summer, and because of us wanting to not sweat like crazy when indoors, we use more. It's one of those exponentiating processes. You're lucky your share only doubled. With twice the power at twice the rate with half the people to pay, it should've been more like 8x.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home