Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bored out of my freakin mind!

So not much going on since my last post a few hours ago except to say that I'm watching movies and vegging in front of the couch.

And well... I'm so bored I'm going to make some lists...

Some things I learned so far at college:
-the number of drinks you are limited to is however many you can down without throwing up
-you "waste" more money on food and drinks than you do rent
-never go out on a thursday or friday night unless it is out with your girlfriends
-the hottest guys aren't neccesarily the dumbest ;) (David....)
-"Talk Sex with Sue Jo" is one of the greatest shows ever!
-I love David Zachary Mokry with all my heart
-a B in organic chemistry is like winning/beating dave at risk
-I can never sleep in past 11
-sometime in the last year I have become such a girly girl
-After two semesters of organic chemistry I can finally draw the structures of some of the ingredients of my shampoo bottle.... strange.


Reasons why I love David Mokry:
-sweet, brutally honest, understanding, intelligent, knowledgable, funny, loveable and cuddelly, kind, gentle, loving and caring, know how to have fun, wise but yet child-like, hott, passionate, handsome, sexy
I could go on forever with this list...
-his calm, serene look when he's sleeping, cooing when I tick the back of his arm and head and back, sweet kisses, tickles me, he's ticklish hinself

I miss him so much when he goes home to the badger state.

Things I've considered doing with my life other than becoming a vet:
-interior designer
-landscaper
-arcitect
-astronaut
-fire fighter
-police officer


Since the making of this post I have let my sister cut my hair... it's REALLY REALLY short!!! I love it! Hopefully Dave will approve. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

speaking of brutally honest, I think I will like your hair. I only broke up with a girl once because I didnt like her haircut (really) ;)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home