Monday, May 15, 2006

RIP Snowflake

This past week, another beloved cat of mine and my sister's, Snowflake, died from cancer and a severely infected mouth.

We will miss the queen bee. We will, however, not miss her foul smelling breath of death (had to put that in there...). We will miss her lovey cuddeliness (sp?) and her snippiness.

Her waking up in the middle of the night howling/screeching will be missed as well.

She was a beautiful white kitty.

I remember when she was really fat and came rumbling up the hill when we called her for lunch or dinner. I remember loving on her and giving her baths.... all the lovely scars I still have. She was always silly when she got into the cat weed (aka cat nip).
I love her and miss her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snowflake was never fat!! What are you talking about?!?!?

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she didnt die...I had to put her down (BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!) I actually had to make a decision in the matter which was hella shitty!!!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home