Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It hurts...

Again, with the same theme of many of my blogs... I hate organic chemistry. Last week we had an 'extra credit' quiz to let us have a stab at another 25 points to add to our test grade. Today they put them out for us to retrieve, although I did not get the message until after the building closed. So as of yet, I still do know how I did. I felt like I did about 15 extra point worth. But they have not added the extra points in yet.... at least I don't think. Yes, I have not retrieved my test yet, but maybe I got 0 points... reason for my test grade being the same. I am going to cry if this is the case.

So tomorrow we have our third test in organic chem. I have no fucking clue what the hell is going on in that class at the current moment. I have missed out on two or three of the lecture days.

I'm behind in physics by 2 and 1/2 chapter now. I skipped physics class today because of the organic test tomorrow. I hate my life right now.

This weekend if the biology subject test for the GRE. I'm screwed!!!!!! excuse me.... SCREWED!!! all caps.

oh... and I'm behind in biochem too by a chapter or two.... I hate my life right now. I need a drink... that's what i'm going to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home