Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hallmark Holiday

aka National Singles Awareness Day or for those of you with bfs/gfs.... Valentine's Day...

or....


National Condom Day (for those of you that use them...)


I realize that this day is over rated and you don't need have a designated day to show how much you love someone. That's what every day is for. But for the first time in the history of me I actually have some one to celebrate a National "Holiday" with. It feels good. Now I realize that all my tears shed over the fact that I was alone and hated the world for "singling" me out ...were worth it. They were all worth it.

I've never been taken out on a date for valentine's day before (unless it was by myself... sad huh?). I've been to a dance, but I wasn't "with" anyone I really LOVED!!


I love you David Zachary Mokry!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy you're happy, Gin.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Hey jon!!! Been a while since you've posted on my blog. :) Glad to see that you still keep up hehe!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home