Saturday, January 28, 2006

Update, I guess

Not a whole lot to post on...

So far the semester is going well. Physics is kind of review.. first test this Thurs (YIKES!! better study soon) Ochem is a little shifty... first test this Wed (DOUBLE YIKES!!!)

Biochem... i'll let you know... it's really boring!!!!!

My seminars.... interesting and boring so far.
Poultry seminar i'm doing my presentation on apoptosis - programmed cell death. I find it very interesting!


Sorry this update is boring as hell, but oh well!!

P.S. Girls who wear cheerleader shorts and marshmellow winter jackets in 50 degree weather are retarded!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie said...

Ahhh yes! I don't see too many of those because those who would be doing that don't show up to class.. they just stay in bed and fail.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home