Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's a little late..

but then again it's never too late to have resolutions right?

So here are my New Year's Resolutions:
1. To love everyone unconditionally
2. Stay focused this semester and get more A's
3. Keep my room cleaned to a certain extent
4. Try not too get mad when I lose at a game (be it risk or chess...)
5. Go to work at least twice a month
6. Attempt to work out once the "rush" is over.

If I think of anything else I'll put it up...

BTW... i totally won Risk last night WITHOUT cheating!!! HA!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

How's this for a resolution: not making resolutions? And yes, you did cheat...only one in every six rolls should be a six...not one in every two like you had.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

whatever david!!! You tried calling me on it so i rolled the dice again.... and rolled a six!

You are just a sore loser...

I beat you in castle risk... twice!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have to work at loving people unconditionally do you really love them as much as you think you do?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

That was aimed more towards people i do not show much love to: Love thy enemies too

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home