Monday, October 31, 2005

This weekend

sucked.

Georgia lost

Fucking gators.

The stadium I swear was a tornado. The wind was like 20mph!!! Those are NO conditions for throwing a flag around. It was the worst show ever! But the gator flagline seemed to think that we were awesome despite the torrential (sp?) wind.

Apparently I was on TV... again. I'm still expecting producers to figure out who I am and call.... hahahahhaaha... just kidding!

Anyway, practice isn't until 5.30 today and goes until 6.30!! YAY!!!

OH! I got an 82 on the regrade for my ochem test!! SWEET! Made an 84 on my bio test last week. Still waiting for the grade on the geography test... hahaha. I can hold out for that one. My best guess would be in the 70s... prolly a 74. I hate geography. Who gives a fuck about the population of the world other than the fact that it's comprised of too many stupid fuckers to count! I hope that bird flu comes makes its way around the world... too bad it doesn't have a thing for stupid genes.

Speaking of over population... I saw on TV (while in florida) this family of like... 16children... yes... 16!!!!! First off, how the hell do you find the time to fuck with that many children around and second, i don't think they've ever heard of condoms or abstinence (they were deeply religious people... go figure).

Anyway.... ok need to get unpacking from the trip still and a bunch of other stuff like studying for a poultry and ochem test on wednesday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

That's all fine and good if the job market increases at the same or higher rate than the population increases. Unfortunately, I think I am going to have to go with Ginnie on this one and demand a deadly flu infect and kill people who lack a selective intelligence threshold.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA GO GATORS!! I agree wtih Ich Liebe es the bird flu will probably come to Georgia now. I'm sure everyone living in the south will thank you....NOT!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

ich liebe es, you are missing the point. all we want is to engineer a pathogenic virus that selectively infects and kills people who are not at a specific intelligence threshold, measured either by IQ or some other means. I agree, smart people are probably helping the economy, but only to a certain extent. The world as an entirety would be much better off (in the long run)if dumb ones just passed on.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

I've apparently missed out on all the comments being posted on my own blog. Anyway, yes, all the stupid people should die. I think the basis should be based on an equation based on driving abilities, english communication abilities... I'll get back to you on what the rest of the equation is.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home