Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Believe it or not...

But I think I'm the happiest person in the world right now. My reasoning?

Well, let's just say that I've finally found a guy in this world that makes me very happy and I make him happy too. He's the sweetest, kindest, most adorable... you get the picture ;) :P
Anyway, he's surpassed the "Perfect man 2.1".... he's like.... 10.5! hehe.
He's made me realize that not all men are scum of the earth.
He's makes me laugh all the time and I never get sick of his company. I dred the moments we are apart because dreams just aren't enough (are they ever?).
He makes me feel beautiful.

Enough said. I'm the luckiest girl right now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

FYI, I am stealing the words "Dreams aren't enough."

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was reading your post, smiling to myself, thinking... "It's so nice that Ginnie is happy." And then I read, "He's made me realize that not all men are scum of the earth." Which means, up until a few weeks ago, you thought I was the scum of the earth. Hrm.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Ok... not all men were scum of the earth to being with... just most. Better?

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF, mate?

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might want to be careful, guys aren't as always wonderful as they seem. I bet he's not as great as you think.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Thanx Beth!

To the so called "anonymous" person who is too much of a fucking yellow coward (and I have a good idea of who you are): Why don't you mind your P's and Q's and get over your man-hatingness for the moment and look at the other pretty fishes in the ocean. Stop wallowing in the past. That's what I've done with my ex's and it seems to have done me good. So fuck off.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

I'm sorry... that was rash of me. I should be the bigger person here. So I'll just say this: I'm sorry for whatever pain your ex put you in. I know you don't want pity so I shall spare you the insult, but please, don't take your anger out on others... it's not healthy. So open a carton of ice cream and pull out some chick flix... call the gf's over and bitch about it to them.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home