Friday, August 05, 2005

The perfect man 2.0.1

Ok so I'm updating my list... not by much though

- likes to cuddle
- not everything to him means something sexual
- lean (muscular) (not a nessecity... but a definite plus..hhehe)
- not a smooth talker/womanizer
- doesn't leave all the decision up to me (if I don't like something I'll let you know)
- goes to church (almost) every sunday (Being Catholic is a definite plus...)
- loyal (in any case of an emergency he will be there for me... and I for him)
- funny and makes me laugh
- even tempered
- likes to dance
- must like thunderstorms and nature
- must love animals
- athletic (likes to workout)
- understanding of my priorities (school comes first!..... usually...hehe)
- caring
- gentle (even the rough and rowdy girls need a little gentleness hehe)
- gives good massages and likes to tick backs(wow... this list is really long.... too high of standards yet!? how many of you are still in this!?)
- doesn't kiss like a dog (*snickers*)
- realizes that I can be a sensitive person and hurts easily.... but if I do something to bother, doesn't hesitate to let me know (e.g. too "clingy")
- faces their problems head on and doesn't run away
- knows how to have a good time no matter the situation
- doesn't use me as a rebound girl
- honest
- intelligent (makes me think)
- cooks (by this I mean more than just ordering pizza and boiling water for ramen noodles, but I don't expect gourmet)
- has basic manners and chivalry (walks me to my door [apartment or car], pays for dinner or a movie [unless it's my treat], etc.)
- loves the beach and mountains
- realizes that strong relationships are based on a solid friendship

prolly more still to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home