Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Frustrated like no other

Well... Amy from work called me... I took Mandy's shift (since she covered for me) on the 4th of July. Means I only got to drink one beer (ggrrr...)

Anyway, I moved in with Kat and Gary (and Jon) today. It was kinda sad... I said good bye to my mom, but my dad was out of town. Hopefully I'll get to see them again before they move to alabama.

I have so many things to do lately that I feel like I'm losing. I feel like I should be seeing a shrink or have someone looking over my shoulder making sure I do everything right because I keep fucking everything up. I'm putting stamps where the return address should be and visa versa... seriously, I didn't even realize it until my mother told me.

I feel really slow (maybe just fatigue from not working out).

I feel like everything is falling apart... seriously.

I need to make a list.... damn it!!!!


Have you ever seen the O.C.? I usually don't, but one of the few episodes that I did see, Marisa (sp?) just started screaming out of frustration (and drunkenness) and flipped chairs and everything into the pool (where she had been tanning earlier). I really do feel like that right now. I just want to scream and be destructive!!!! Then cry afterwards (and a drink would be nice too... but then people would think I were an alcoholic.. that would be bad).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home