Friday, June 24, 2005

I bought

a new car yesterday!! Well, my parents bought a new car I should say. 2002 red oldsmobile alero gl. It's a sweet ride! I love it so far.

I got insurance... my own.... 1264 bucks for six months! Isn't that ridiculous!!!!??? So I'm gonna be extremely broke.... I'm so happy that my parents love me and take care of me :)

I hope there are no more dumb asses that collide into my rear end.... especially those with suspended licenses... grrrrrrr.


On a new note: I've never been to any kind of trivia nights at bar and grills before... at least until last night. I was never very good a trivial pursuit and the such. However, it does pay off by playing PLENTY of "You don't know Jack." Wow, I haven't played in a while though. Anyway, I suck at trivia.... I don't know mundane, trivial, stupid facts. One thing I did succeed in was making myself looking a fucktard by trying to answer some of the questions.... I should just stop talking.

Well, I need to pack more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I got insurance... my own.... 1264 bucks for six months! Isn't that ridiculous!!!!???"

Just be glad you're not male. It would be more expensive than that.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home