Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fun animal stories

Haha, well, a few things are quite funny.
First, yesterday I was bit by a chihuahua. Now my middle finger on my right hand is all puffy and inflammed and shit... quite fun... then today a mean cat decided to taste tumb a la ginnie which is quite delicious from what I hear. So basically the cat's canine's punctured my muscles in my hand rendering my right hand completely useless. No, seriously, it hurts a lot to type right now. That's how much it hurts and the reasoning for a possibly short blog

In other news, what do you get when you cross a white shaggy dog and a chocolate lab?

Answer: Well, find out in about 4 months unless this lab was spayed!!! HAHAHAHAHA... yeah this dog was just humping the hell of this lab which had no escape cuz it was tied up in the neighbor's yard. I attempted at separating them but I thought it wise not to since I've had my animal bites in for the week. That and I didn't know if the dogs had their rabies shots... which I highly doubt they have.

Oh man!! This couple brought in their dog cuz it was very lathargic and not eating.... it has parvo, a nasty virus that gives you bloddy diuhrrea (sp?). And guess what!!? It is a wolf hybrid... which is illegal in the state of georgia. It is the cutest thing you have ever seen though. It's still a pup. My best guess would have to be it is less than a year old. you can tell is a wolf from the coloring and the teeth... the incrediblly small cute ears... the tail... well, you get the pic.

btw... i went to the doctor about the animal bites and i am on antibiotics. hmmmm...

I'm really restless right now... so much on my mind. I guess I will try to sleep... my hands hurts... so do my feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home