Friday, April 29, 2005

Fucked by the system

Ok so let me know what you think of this situation

*NOTE: It is currently 1.30AM and I am very very VERY tired from studying biology sine 8pm... my brain in fried. End side note*

OK, so I get my term paper back from my history TA... I receive an A. Great I say to myself. Then I notice that everyone else got back there last book quiz. "Where is mine?" I promptly ask my non-english speaking TA. "Oh, you did not turn one in. I do not have a grade for you." I proceed by reiterating the fact that I was present the day of the quiz. I even went on to mention the color ink I used and some of the funny comments and mistakes I made on my quiz. He told me "Maybe it got mixed up with the other TA's quizzes. But if I do not get it, then I must assume that you did not take the quiz." At this moment, I stand there.... dumbfounded... rendered almost speechless except to say "I took that quiz." I walked out and ran to my chem lab (the last one of the day.... yay!!!).

Anyway, I will soon by writing my professor an email stating my prediciment (sp?). I do not deserve to receive a zero on a quiz that I know I took. I REFUSE to be penalized for a mistake that I did not make nor could have prevented from happening. I REFUSE to accept a zero of which could defer my getting an A in the class. I REFUSE!!!! DAMN IT!!!

I f***ing hate the history department.... I FUCKING HATE getting screwed/raped/fucked/whatever you want to call it for something I did not do. I want justice damn it, and I will not rest til this is resolved!!!!

And now to rest for my bio test of which will rape me up the ass.

Good night. gggggrrrrrrrrr

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon's advice:

E-mail or speak to your professor immediately about the problem. Do not wait for the "0" to show up on your grade. If your professor turns a blind eye or refuses to help or just refers you back to your incompetent TA, go to the Dean of Student Affairs about it. www.uga.edu/studentaffairs - that office is basically your advocate and they can help you muddle through your situation with the history department. It'll work out. Stay strong. I was once fucked by GA Tech when I went there, and the office of student affairs was most helpful.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home