Sunday, April 17, 2005

The joys of drinking....

Top three hangovers of my freshman year at college:

1. New Years on Bowl Trip
2. My sister's wedding weekend
3. This morning

Yeah, so the guy I'm dating (Steven) and all his room mates threw a huge party for Amit (one of their roomies). It was great.... until the amp blew and we had no more music :(
But it was a great party nonetheless! I had so much fun, I had a severe headache the next morning to remind me just how much fun. Thank God for Tylenol!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top hangover of my entire life to date:

Your Sister's Wedding Weekend

Yes, I'm sure we all remember. Words of advice to those reading...
after a night of extremely excessive drinking the following things do not mix:
*Hot, extremely sunny day
*Wearing a tuxedo
*Driving on cobblestone streets
*Walking into a Subway
*Reading out of the Bible in a Catholic church in front of 100 people

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home