Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Well, spring break has come and gone. And life is just as hectic as ever. I worked a lot over the break so I know I made some good spending money.... which I'm already starting to spend. I haven't treated myself to anything nice in a good long time. So this past weekend I went to Old Navy (which was having this awesome sale!) and bought a few things.

House-sitting for my sister had it's ups....I was paid in beer, liquor, and hard cider. I was thankful since I hadn't had a drink in two months.

I got a laptop!!! I guess all the complaining about hauling my huge computer and monitor and all the parts around finally sunk into my dad's think head.

Now I'm back at school. I still have so much to do with my papers: one due tonite, two due tomm (lab reports).

Other than that... things have been going good.

Note to Jon: I got his screen name (I grew some balls like you told me to do)
Note to Derek (Jon please give him the link): because my week has been so hectic and rushed.... SSKUUUUERT!

I think that's it for now!! I may decide to add more if I can make it through the rest of the day. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you need to tell us the story about _how_ you got his screen name. I must hear it!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

It was simple.... nothing worth really talking about:

I just asked him if he got online to chat a lot. He said he didn't get online much. I told him he should (with a flirtatious smile). Then I just asked him what his screen name was.

That was it....

however he's gotten online a few times. I'll tell you more at the bbq at derek's.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home