Sunday, February 27, 2005

A challenge

So Jon thinks his stalker story is better.... well I have another stalker story... one that I believe I haven't told many people. I too was solicited for sex once..... *shudder*

So I was driving home from Atlanta around noon. Driving north on 85.... exit Beaver Ruin and turn Right.

La dee da dee da. I'm driving home very tired after an exhausting weekend in Atlanta on a cold February morning in 2004. A black guy in this gold pontiac starts honking and making some big commotion as a speed past him (NOTE: I am driving my Oldsmobile... when it still worked). So a good looking girl driving a POS....

We get to a red light and Mr. Pontiac pulls up behind me and honks his horn. I don't turn around and look .... just move my eyes to look in my rear view mirror. He has tinked windows... but he places his hand just a few inches from the window so I can see.... he's motioning his index finger as if he were beckoning me to "come here." I think at first that maybe he thinks I'm some body else. Hmmmmm.... light turns green.... come to the next red light (ggrrrrr....). He does the same thing again. This time I floor it out of the intersection when the light is green.

I hit another red light!!!!!! Damn it! By this time I am less than two miles from my house. I have to get into the left turn lane. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone else will come in behind me. NOPE! He pulls in right behind me. He honks... but this time he places a 100 dollar bill againts the windshield (I know it's a 100 becuase at that time those were the only bills that had the huge faces on them....). At this I just flip out!!!!!! Who the fuck does this in the middle of the fucking day!!!!???? I practically dive into my passenger seat frantically looking for my cell phone... the light turns green. I go.... and he just passes by me. WTF!!?? I didn't get a chance to look at his license plate number. GGrrr.... kicking myself. So I went to the walmart and circled the parking lot.... then went home. Scary much? I went home and cried to Kathryn.


Moral of story: carry a baseball bat in your car..... and make your daughter drive a nice car instead of a POS so she doesn't look like a whore.







I will admit that Jon's is a little worse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I will admit that Jon's is a little worse."

I'm glad you say that, because...
(1) You had the protection of your car and the ability to run him over should he get out of his car and try to get you.
(2) Your guy didn't specifically proposition anything... just strongly implied.
(3) You were offered money. Shoot, my stalker apparently expected a freebie.

I have another crazy sex proposition story. Ladies, be glad you get stalls in your bathrooms. I was in Burger King (in suburban Gwinnett, mind you) and nature called, so I answered the call. I'm standing at the urinal doing my business, when another guy walks up to the urinal beside me and starts doing his business. Nothing strange... until he leans over toward me and looks down at my manhood. [begin aside] For those who happen to be female, you have to realize that acceptable male urinal behavior is to mind your own business and enjoy a good look at the wall in front of you. "Taking in the sights" is most definitely frowned upon in the world of straight male bathrooms. [end aside] So freaky BK bathroom guy decides that a look isn't enough, apparently he "wants it his way" and I get propositioned.

OK, enough of these stories.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Hhhhhmmm.... and to think I've always thought being a girl was hard with all the advances and shit. Guess not.

BTW jon... you do not come across as gay... in any way!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home