Monday, February 21, 2005

Yeah.... so I didn't exactly get to go apartment hunting. hehe.... I liked staying over at kat and gary's too much. I got to sleep in guest room this time... YAY! and lemme tell ya, it felt glorious to be able to sleep. Seriously!

BTW... don't you love the feeling of having something that is great, but you don't know it. Well, a few weeks ago a friend asked me to go see this stand-up comic with him.... Mitch Hedberg. At the moment, I had absolutely no clue who this guy was. Then Derek was like... OMG!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET TICKETS! I LOVE THAT GUY!
haha... sorry... come again? Apparently, this guy is pretty damn funny, so during poker night we listened to a few of his CDs. Sorry if I have offended any of you. The only stand-up comics I know are Brian Regan (sp?), the bule collar boys, and Robin Williams. I am more partial to Reegan.

so anyway, that isn't until the weekend along with the 5k human race.

Tonight is going to be a busy night. I have homework, pre-vet club meeting at 7, and a bio study session at 9. I guess I'm not going running or working out :*(


In apartment news.... Here are some places I am looking (most fav first):
1. The Reserve
2. Polo Club
3. Riverbend
4. College Park
5. Aspen

Emmy and I are going to look at The Reserve tomorrow around12.30ish...

Well, if I'm going to get anything accomplished... better start now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitch Hedburg is definitely one of a kind.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home