Friday, February 18, 2005

yeah.... soooo....

Lookin back on the week:
-had my advsing appointment. fun. taking three labs. yay. (hehehe, but i get to dissect things!)
-captain auditions: didn't make it... knew i wouldn't but i am not at all satisfied with the results. but i can say that i did my best, even though i feel like i could have done better. but then again i am my worst critic.... other than adam and gary and jon and kat ;) hehe
-today er... yesterday. considering the fact that i slept HORRIBLY, i did surprisingly well in racquetball. btw.... hate english class
-tomorrow er... today. who the hell knows.
-this weekend: apartment hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and lots and lots and lots and lots of reading and chemistry. We have to start the self directed labs and i must do research for the next bio lab report.... goodie two shoes!!!! i can't wait. I'm just so excited about doing all this shit. Why can't I just stay on campus. I haven't even talked to my parents about apartment huntin yet. Guess I should do that tomm. One more thing to do!!!!!

sleep....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word about apartments in Athens... they are cheaper than the dorms, you get about 5x the space, and can throw bigger and better parties. :-) Sounds like a winning situation all around.

And I am not your worst critic... I am nothing but nice to you all the time. ;-)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home