Thursday, February 03, 2005

*sigh*

It's been a hard day's night
and i've working like a dawg....

So true.... so true.

And I think I'm going crazy after this week.
So today I lost:
1. the screwy part of my belly button ring that holds it in place.... I'm surprised I didn't lose the whole thing.
2. my chemistry lab glasses/goggles
3. my head
4. my sanity
5. all common sense and rationality

I know I won't be able to find the first two... but maybe ya'll can help me with the last three.

I know Jon, Gary, Adam and the rest of the gang will help me gain some of the last three back when I go to Atlanta Saturday night. Little bit o' dancing.... little bit o' drinking? maybe? hopefully? I just need something to relax... and not a good book (i'm SICK of reading...) and not a good nap (no time for that...) and not a good run (I find myself thinking about a lot more than the stuff at hand.... although my 2 mile time is now 16 min 50 sec). (Reminder to the "gang": must discuss a situation I have..... don't let me forget.)

I would talk about one more thing... but I'm afraid of hurting feelings. So I won't.... and don't ask unless I bring it up.

Well.... I need to turn in for the night...

Random Comment: I can't see outside.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home