Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I'm sure you've heard

Hey everyone!

It's the OUTBACK! Yes. I am spending New Year's in Tampa, FL. WOOHOO! However, I am gonna miss out on Kat and Gary's New Year's Bash. *tear* Seriously.... free booze! Oh well. Guess that means I won't have to meet Javier (guy from Gary's work that supposedly likes me....hahahahaha! I mean.... darn). Anyway, I'm leaving the 28th and coming back the 2nd. It's gonna be fun and busy. Grrr. Guess the only good thing is Busch Gardens! And I got my own room! };} Party in Ginnie's room!

Well, so far today I have had my last day of English 1101 and Chem 1211. :) Finals are next week :/ But I only have three: english, chemisrty and learning to learn! yay! So I'm done Wed at 10PM. You know what that means..... PARTY (downtown of course) afterwards with Kells and VA (and more than likely some others...hehe). How awesome. I'm half way done with freshie year in college! AAAHHH!

So when I get home I'm going to try to get a job at the vet again... hopefully they'll pay me this time!

Well.... study time for Ginnie.

P.S. I got a 95 on my in-class essay!!!! Out look is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home