Monday, November 15, 2004

Who exactly did we play last weekend?

Hmm... I guess I should update.
Although there is not much to say.... except I hate Auburn. Seriously... how could we lose to a team that can't make up their damn mind about what mascot they have. Is it the Auburn tigers... i mean plainsmen.... i mean war damn eagles.... i mean F***ing retards! We had a blast doing our chants though. Goooo Georgia Bulldogs! Beat Tigers/Eagles/Plainsmen/Orange! Everyone said a different one.... it was hilarious! But during the game.... let's just say we weren't happy with the outcome and we are no longer going to the SEC Championship. (I wish I could say I was saddened.... but it's about time I've had a short season!)
My Chem lab group got our First Self Directed Proposal Back.... yeah! not so good... at least we did about average if not better. Hopefully it will be curved! We are currectly working on our second proposal... this one will be better... I can feel it!

I register for class Thrusday!!! YAY!
Chem 1212/Lab
Eng 1102
Bio 1107/Lab
Latin 1002

I'm gonna be a busy busy person!
I hope I can get a job around here... maybe it can just be on weekends or something... or at night! I may have to resort to early early morning! icky! Especially if I get one at a Vet! But I wouldn't mind it. I would just have to manage my time better... and go to sleep at a decent hour! LOL... yeah right!

All righty.... I'm off to English!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home