Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ouch factor of the week thus far...

These are in no order....

1. Atwood preceded to make this kid too look like a dumb ass in front of the class. It may not have been is intention to do so... but his tone sounded like it.
2. My paper was "gratefully" critiqued in front of the class
3. I made a 75 on my first paper and my teacher said that he would be glad to discuss it with me in his office if I wanted (Well thank you for giving me the option of having to bash my paper to my face as well as the class... think i'll carefully consider that)
4. Got a parking ticket in a spot that I not to mention many others before me have parked in numerous times before. Paid it on my debit card in hopes that my parents don't find out about it and then precede to tell me to my face "you should have known better... well why the hell did you do that!?... that was stupid.... and you were an A student in high school?" Seriously... they have said this kind of stuff to me before... well mostly just my dad
5. while taking a look at the drill for song 3 of show 2.... i made a few comments/questions of concern and captain snapped at me in a degrading tone (such as... you're just a freshman... shut the fuck up... you don't know anything), "thanx ginnie, we'll handle it." well excuse me for being curious and concerned.... fuck off!
6. during practice on Wed., I missed catching a toss and the pole smashed into my right ear... ouch!
7. ...... haven't gotten there yet.... more to come (unfortunately)



Sorry for those of you who are optimists.... this is my pessimistic week (if you know what i mean...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home