Friday, September 17, 2004

Now we're even...

Everyone says I should stay single for a while. What the hell people. Let me inform you of my brackground.

I didn't start dating anyone until I was in 11th grade! 11th fucking grade! I was single for 17 years of my fucking life. Ever since then I have had... what?.... four boyfriends (ranging between two weeks and three months) and one fling (that lasted a whole two months). I think that hardly constitutes as my being a "flirt." Excuse me people who have started dating since 8th grade.

I was always deemed as "unattainable" or "intimidating"... why? God only knows.
I will agree that some of my relationships were a little hasty, and yes, I do admit that I had bad judgement. My thought on this is that because I had never been in a relationship for 17 years (where as everyone else was 14 or 15), I wanted to see what I was "missing out on"... The comfort of being in a guys' arms (can't believe I'm admitting this cuz I'm such a feminist) or kissing (*gasp*) or being treated like a human being (wtf.... treat the black sheep like everyone else... you must be joking). But screw you all who are "looking after me (the black sheep)" I learn by experience... I must touch the hot stove (maybe twice sometimes) before the message gets through to me. Stop tyring to "help" me. I will ask your opinion when I want it!

Compromise.... STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS/ POTENTIAL PROBLEMS AND I'LL STAY OUT OF YOURS!

And P.S. I was planning on staying single for the next few months anyways! Life has seemed to get in the way..... no wait, that's your opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home