Thursday, August 05, 2004

It's been a while...

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've written anything. I don't think too much has gone on, but let me look back at my calendar. Ok... as most of you remember from my last post, I am starting to work at a Vet office. So far, it is the best experience of my life! In DeMolay, the fundraiser dance I with the help of the other sweethearts raised almost $600 for the JLP Scholarship Fund! That's amazing! I have met a new guy... no names (my Blog policy... like to protect my friends' privacy). He's a really great guy! Good personality... nice body ;)... the list is almost endless. Conclave was a few weeks ago.... I am no longer a Sweetheart... no longer bounded by stupid rules... in a way I still am cuz I'm under 25... whatever. My friend/roomie took me to St. George Island, Florida! I've never been to FLA before... sadly. Came back with a NICE tan! Unfortunately I will lost it next week at band camp.

That is right people you heard me... next week. Sunday, August 8th will be my last day at home. After that it is 13 hour days, 7 days a week... band camp. ick! I found out though that I will miss out on my sis's bridal shower.. of which I am the hostess of!!!!! What is wrong with that picture!? Anyway... Four days left. I have to pack all my clothes and separate what I will need for band camp, fix my bike, visit my HS band, dinner with a friend going to Texas (and possibly he's never comming back! :`( ), and hopefully, hang out with a few of my other friends all before leaving! I can do it all! Well, it is getting late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home