Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Excited!

As of right now, I am no longer depressed about going off to college. I am actually more anxious to get out of here and start living a new life. My parents have become more protective... so as a result, I try to get out as much as humanly possible!!!
I had orientation last week. I have all my classes scheduled. I'm getting a loft from a friend of my parent's whose daughter no longer uses hers. This is great! Emmy and I need to start putting the room together!

On a more personal note, I have been troubled the past few days. I have always thought of myself as the affectionate type... like being there for people... blah blah blah. But I never realized that it got on people's nerves until just recently. I apologize to those who I bother and probably even dislike me for it. For now on, I'll just resort to my old self: shy, withdrawn from everyone, very quite... I think I liked myself better that way.
And another thing... I also recently found out some info on an old flame/friend that I almost wish I didn't know. But unfortunately, I am glad that I do know this info. Even though this info has caused me to think very much less of him, I know what kind of a person he truly is. A womanizer, liar, deceitful, persuasive (in a very bad way).... I can go on forever. I wish I knew this info before we had our fling. I don't think I can ever trust him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home