Saturday, August 28, 2004

Rambling...

I'm back again.... not on a good note. I don't know what it is.... I thought that having the dorm to myself for the weekend would be kinda fun. Just lay around and do nothing... right!? Am I wrong on that fact? I could be mistaken... I often am. Oh well... good news... Brandon should (key word there... SHOULD) be comming up tomorrow. I can't wait! I haven't seen him in a month! Why a month, you ask? Well, first I went to Florida... then the next week Brandon couldn't seem to manged to get down here (aka he stood me up like three times in a row.... "oh! I'll make it down there tomorrow babe!" Next day... something would happen that he couldn't get down here.... I know.... I'm TOO forgiving...I know.... it's a curse). Anyway, the next week he was in Greece for the Olympics... then I had band camp. So yeah... you can imagine the withdraw I'm going through.

I love Dido

If you're feeling low and lost today probably doing too much again
spend all your hours just rushing around
do you have a little time for me

slow down my love you're confusing me
if you're feeling stressed just try calling
spend your time waiting for anyone to see
do you have a little time for me

(chorus) if you should stop for a while
you will find me standing by
over here, at the side of your life
I'd like to hold you still
remind you of all you've missed
if you have al ittle time, if you have a little time that is

why do you still run when you could walk with me
life will pass you by when you move this quickly
what can you see when you're spinning around
do you have a little time for me

(chorus)

if you let me listn I'll make you feel clear
spend your time waiting for anyone to see

(chorus)

Another note:
I don't really know anyone on my dorm. They are all girly girls.... I can't stand it! Some one save me from my insanity!

"And I will go down with this ship... I won't put my hands up and surrender!" As I said before, Dido knows all!

Think I'm gonna go watch a movie with a friend from church and some of his buddies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home