Monday, October 11, 2004

the perfect man for me....

The perfect man for me.... who in the hell would that be!? Who on this earth would want me!? You would think that describing the perfect man would be easy..... it realy isn't. Because... well.... he doesn't exist. At one time there used to be perfect, chivilrous young men everywhere. What happened to them all? I'm not just talking about guys holding doors open, or opening doors, seating you at a table and all the other "manners" that boys should have in the first place. I'm talking about... what happened to "waiting til marriage," leaving flowers and a love note on a girl's car (I actually passed by a car a few days ago that had that on there.... how sweet!!!), or courting a girl. What happened to getting to know the girl first.. THEN asking her out on a date... THEN becoming bf/gf!!!!???? What happened to asking the parents' permission to take a girl's hand in marriage!? I hate society today! I wish I could go back to Jane Austin's time and live in her books where people knew what true romance was. Yes, Iwill agree that times have changed since then and I am fine with many of the changes. It is just some of the little things that bother me. Guys thinking of girls as sex objects, etc.
BUT if I had to describe the perfect guy for me....
- doesn't mind teasing or rough-housing
- likes to cuddle
- not everything to him means something sexual
- lean (muscular) (not a nessecity... but a definite plus..hhehe)
- must like HALO
- not a smooth talker/womanizer
- doesn't leave all the decision up to me (if I don't like something I'll let you know)
- goes to church (almost) every sunday (Being Catholic is a definite plus...)
- loyal (in any case of an emergency he will be there for me... and I for him)
- funny
- even tempered
- likes to dance
- must like thunderstorms and nature
- must love animals
- athletic (likes to workout)
- understanding of my priorities (school comes first!..... usually...hehe)
- caring
- gentle (even the rough and rowdy girls need a little gentleness hehe)
- gives good massages and likes to tick backs
(wow... this list is really long.... too high of standards yet!? how many of you are still in this!?)
- not in a (greek) fraternity (definite MUST there)
- doesn't kiss like a dog (*snickers*)


Well... I need to get to class... I'll finish this list later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home