Monday, January 17, 2005

God's sense of humor....

Life has it's quirks.... that and God has His funny way of going about things.

Last week I was a little down... no real reason that I can think of. I was just in a depressed kind of mood... trying to count how many "real" friends I have (ones that I know and they know me really well... etc). Just thinking about how busy I am.... how I don't have a boyfriend.... haven't been on real date in a long time (like a year....*tear*)

Now some of my really good guy friends (Jon, Julius, Eells, Hoff....) would tell me right now. Why are you bummed out about this!? You are beautiful and can get any guy you want.... that's the problem. Any guy I want.... that would be great except for one thing..... I don't want just any guy. I'm not quite sure what I want. I made a list earlier in this blog, but does that really describe who I want? Those are all good attributes.... but they don't really add up to anything?
Anyway.... my point is that I thought my life kinda sucked at that moment.

But God has his unusual ways of cheering me up.... He has me help and comfort others in the same position (in a general depressed state) as me. It's quite a task He likes to put upon me, but I know it's for a reason. I get to listen to my own words of wisdom and be like.... why can't i ever say this to myself!? haha. Lord works in mysterious ways.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home