Monday, January 31, 2005

So... today didn't turn out exactly as planned

Well.... I'm ending the note on a good note! How fortunate for me, but not my check book or my Bio class.

Everything went according to plan (except I didn't finish my essay... oops!). I even get done with everything at the SLC EARLY!!!!! AH! I couldn't believe it. So when I got back.... I took a nap. Got up and ready for the partylight party. I went to sonic and got a cheeseburger with everything....ah! It was deeelish!

So the party..... I spent 90 bucks. hehehe.... that's a day and a half of working for me! :P
And the night only got better cuz they had pizza dip (cream cheese topped with pizza sauce and mozzerella cheese... omg!... and it's baked of course...Mmmmmmm)!!!!

And I "lost track of time" (aka I really didn't want to leave the party), so I missed bio study session. Oopsy!

Anyway, I think I may turn in soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home