Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Birthdays

are always great..... gifts, friends, love.... and above all money from the relatives. Steven's birthday was today. He's an old fart now!!! (hehe.. just kidding!) The Big 2-2!! The age were you start to realize all your other birthdays mean absolutely nothing. The next one that is going to matter will be your 60th birthday when you are officially a senior citizen (or maybe that's 55.. you might want to check me on that).

I'm not too far along cuz I'm turning the big 2-0 in november... it's kinda scary!! Death to the teenage years and on to the adult years (physically anyway... mentally is another story!) I'm tired from today... good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take offense to the fact that 22 is the age of old fartishness. What does that make me?
...
...
...
...
...
...
Don't answer that.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

:X heheheheheheheh

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home