Friday, May 13, 2005

*yawn*

Ok, I am very tired, so I will try to make this quick.

I went back to work on Thursday at the Vet Clinic, and I was very glad to be back and making some money. I just found out that Cathy will be coming to UGA for her Master's in the Spring!! I'm so excited!!! Cathy is really fun to hang out with and is amazing at quizzing me on my medical knowledge... We are both nerds.... shut up!

So, I'm starting my new job with Jon.... data entry and stuff. It will be nice having some pocket change for once. Earning about 50 to 100 bucks a week (in addition to my 250-300 a week for vet teching stuff). I LOVE IT!!! WWHAHAHAHA!!! I have money!!! And I won't be spending a cent! Well, I'll try not to at least.

Ok... so I'm back tracking here:
I didn't get to say too many good byes to my friends, but the ones I did get in will be the most cherished (especially the good byes with a certain someone ;) ). But I will see them next year and I hope to keep in good touch with all of them!! I can't wait til next semester!

Things I look forward to during the summer:
Packing for my apartment
Shopping for my apartment
Working (both my jobs... which in turn I earn mucho money)
Beach
Losing weight???

Well, I'm tired.... until next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home