Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Funny but cruel night...

Alright, so I think that I did pretty well on my History final, and I have most everything packed up in the car.....

all I'm gonna do now is go to subway and then wait around to go downtown.

Funny scenerio #1:
Scene: Ginnie walks into the subway stage right. Two people, an African American girl and a relatively tall boy.
Girl: May I take your order.
Ginnie: Yes, a tuna 6 inch on wheat, no cheese, not heated.
Girl: Ok.
Boy: Hey, she looks like (enter name of another employee who is apparently very pretty... or so the Girl comments).
Girl: Oh, yes a little bit.
*Ginnie makes weird face*
Girl: Oh, don't worry she is very pretty.
Ginnie: Thanx.
*Girl is making the sandwhich and passes it down to the boy to have the toppings put on*
Boy: What would you like on your sub?
Ginnie: lettuce, tomatoe, vinegar, and oregano
*Boy adds toppings and wraps sub*
*Boy then proceeds to ring Ginnie up at the register*
Boy: What year are you?
Ginnie: Freshman... well, sophomore now.
Boy: cool. can I ask you a personal question?
Ginnie: uuuuummm, sure
Boy: Do you have a boyfriend?
Ginnie: uuuummm, no (definitely not in a flirtatous manner)
Boy: well, I just broke up with my girl friend, and I'm kinda lonely. Can I get your number?
Ginnie: *thinking to self: he did not just ask for my number with that "pick up" line* Well, how bout I get your screen name and we can talk
Boy: Ok *writes down screen name on napkin*
Ginnie: Alright, I'll talk to you later
Boy: Ok


So I enter the screen name onto the AIM buddy list to check out his profile... what is this!!? He is on facebook. I search and he is in the band (well, used to be). I talk to Brett. Turns out this guy is a real slime ball. So I deleted him from my buddy list.

Not so funny scenerio #2:
Scene: It is the last day of finals.... Ginnie is sitting alone in her dorm room.
WAIT!!?? Crystal just came in and asked if she wanted to go downtown!!!!! YES!!! THERE IS HOPE!!! More later....

2 Comments:

Blogger Trey said...

I wonder if that "pick-up" line ever works...
If he really wanted to show you some interest, he'd have given you the sandwich for free.

The letter is lost, so as soon as I find it, I'll post.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Better pick-up line:
"6 inch tuna? How about a 12 inch Italian instead?"

Assuming he was Italian. Which he probably wasn't. So nevermind. Sentence fragments are cool.

Good call on the free sandwich, Trina.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home