Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day

Ok... so it's memorial day and I'm sitting at my sister's with the gang/group.
Derek was kind enough to cook....... again.
Unfortunately everyone decided to eat all the sandwhiches before I could get to them. ggrrrr.
inconsiderate bastards!! jk
good news i got to eat the cobbler first.

Anyway, tomorrow after work I think I will go get that Rec pass for the pool.

New resolution: I will not be calling raquetball guy until he starts calling me. I've realized that I am the only one doing the talking. I know that he is always happy to hear from me, but seriously. If this is only going to be a one sided thing.. then it's not worth it. I believe that everyone would agree with me on this. Right?

Anyway, so work is going alright. OH! WE HAVE STRAY KITTENS! PLEASE TAKE ONE!!!

I love workin for the vet.... lots of money (especialy compared to Bruster's)
However, I feel like I keep spending all my money... damn new apartment. At least I got lots of cool things now.

Alrighty... back to having fun!

BTW... i'm sorry that i haven't had any profound blogs

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Right.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home