Friday, July 01, 2005

random??ish

I hate being a girl... so emotional... so.... unforgetful of the past.

I was just going through facebook and I came across a familiar face.... someone I dated last semester. It kinda made me wanna cry (but maybe it's just cause I'm in the middle of that one emotional week that occurs every four weeks). As I said before.... it sucks being a girl.

But then again it does have it's perks....hehe.
1. you can blame your eating binges on your period
2. there is a girls night out for everything
3. you can be horny as shit and nobody would know (props to grahmn for this one.... gotta loves those funny comversations at work)
4. you can hit boys... and they can't hit back (well... usually)
and yeah... numerous other reasons.

whatever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home