Sunday, June 26, 2005

The hits keep on coming

Don't worry... this has NOTHING to do with my new car .... chizzle fo shizzle (or something like that).

Smokey has yet AGAIN hurt himself. I'm guessing those damn dogs chased him up a tree.... he broke all of this nails which consequestally started bleeding. For those of you that know nothing about dog and cat anatomy. They have blood vessels that run through their nails called kwiks.
So imagine this.... you ripped off part of your nails (into the reddish part) and started bleeding. Are you cringing yet? I am.

Anyway, one of the nails is completely ripped out, one nail is partially there so it shoud grow back in no time and all the other nails are black from dried blood.

Poor kitty.

I took him to the vet right before amy and dawn were going to leave... thank goodness. We wrapped it and now he's walking around flinging his leg ever step to try to get it off.... it's quite funny.

I'm gonna miss my baby.

More packing.


Note to Justin: HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA.... sucks for you! I mean... that's too bad. At least I still know that my insurance is less than some guys out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home