Sunday, July 10, 2005

yeah... sorry about that

Hey everyone!

I'm back on a good note... I think. Sorry if I worried anyone.

Anyway, everything is still a little on the edge. I made a list, but I still feel like I'm missing so much. I wish so much that the apartment was ready so I could just start moving in.
I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to band camp (stop laughing!!) because I just miss everyone. Not to mention that it'll help me get my metabolism back up and help me get back into my exercise cycle.

To tell you the truth I haven't been working out much at all. Since my sister's neighborhood is pretty flat i may decided to run around a bit... errrr... walk around a bit. hahahaha. stupid knees *cough cough* I spent $60 on a pass for the aquatic center damn it and I'm gonna use it!!!! gggrrrrr....

well, it's 5pm and I haven't accomplished anything!

Need to update my things to do list.

btw... look at my profile on AIM and figure out what i should do for my 20th birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home