Thursday, August 18, 2005

This one time at band camp...

yeah yeah yeah.... I've heard it a thousand times!!

So anyway, Band camp was very hectic this year. We learned the flag work at warp speed. I tell ya, if I were a freshman this year I would have cried. The way I got through the work was because many of the moves were the same as last year.
The parties were fun... Emmy locked her keys in her car. So the guys and I made a makeshift jimmy with a wire hanger and a knife. I had one to two drinks at the parties.... nothing more than that.
Hype night was Daisy Duke... that's right. I wore short ass shorts and a white muscle tee, hair in low pigtails. It wasn't all that flattered I don't think.


Yesterday when we had the afternoon off I went to lunch with Dave (for those of you who don't know.... you'll just have to ask). And after practice was canceled we went to see "The Skeleton Key" with some of the sousaphone line. Such a good movie... scary .... but good. I think I crushed Dave's hand though :/

Classes officially started today... but for me, they don't start until tomorrow ;)
I'm supposed to have ochem lab today in the afternoon, but since they didn't meet today I didn't have to do anything. Instead I bought some of my books with the exception of ochem which a friend of mine is selling to me for a damn good price!!

Anyway, I'm gonna take a nap before practice today!
Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home