Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Organic Chemistry...

makes me want to gouge my eyes out, run head first into a brick wall, cover myself in gasoline and light myself on fire.

That's a beautiful picture isn't it?

Yeah... so I definitely feel as if I got a C... maybe a D... could have even failed!!!! But right now... I'm over it. I'm over Organic Chemistry. If I had a dick... I'd tell it to suck it. But seeming as how I do not possess that which I supposedly envy (according to David and Freud), I cannot.

Now onto Physics... I have a test in that tomorrow afternoon. David has a hard butt test tomorrow too. Hopefully we will do well on our tests. I have 8am organic lab... just the thing I want to do after killing myself over a test a few hours before hand.

I'm going to bed... fuck school...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

A=ebc, or e=A/bc, if you like.
I'm calling the suicide help line for you. There's more to life than school/class.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should do what you said. The world would be a better place.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Well that was just mean... I'm sure you don't give a shit about me. And for that you are going to hell. Have a nice day.


And eye for an eye

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home