Friday, February 24, 2006

Sweet Home Alabama!

I'm going home to Alabama this weekend.. helping the ol' folks move into their home :)

Closing on the House isn't for a few more days which my mom is super duper excited about, but we get to move everything into it's place.

I may have to go back and decorate my room!! hahaha... all that shit from high school.


Anyway, I'm sure there will be a shit ton of stuff I will have forgotten I had. I can't wait to see the house completed!! It makes me happy when my parents are happy.

I love you Mom and Dad!!

P.S. (to someone that hates me) Thank you for an entire post dedicated completely to the thought of making me look like an ass. I really appreciate it. Having something dedicated to me makes me feel so special be it because you dislike me or like me. It means that I have some sort of special spot in your life/heart. I feel special. Thank you. Now you have a special spot in my heart. Can you feel the love emminating from all of this!! I feel so much closer to you now!!


Ahhh... bitter sarcasm. I LOVE IT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie said...

Your Welcome!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home