Monday, March 06, 2006

Miscellaneous

So I turn on the TV today... and When Harry met Sally was on and RIGHT when it got to the part when Meg Ryan does the whole faking the orgasm in the middle of the restaurant. MY FAV part of the movie! always makes me laugh...


Got my biochem test back... almost an 84 which is down from my last test an 88.
The other teacher is teaching now. He is SSOOO much better than Dr. Lee... the most boring man on the planet. I actually pay attention in class!! Hopefully his tests are better than Dr. Lee's which are so totally and completely "how much can you memorize?"

Boooo!!

More news later... hopefully I'll get my physics test back tomorrow :)


Spring Break is next week. What do you think I'm going to be doing, eh? Yup... working. But first I'm going back to alabama to help my parents some more. I love it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home