Friday, May 12, 2006

Sweet and Sour

The sweet:
Grades for Spring Semester 2006:

Organic Chemistry B (HELL YEAH!!!)
Ochem Lab A
Biochem A
Physics A
Poul Seminar A
AESC Seminar A

Term GPA: 3.79
Overall GPA: 3.78

Oooh Riight!!! gigitta gigitta! (or however you spell it)

Now for the sour:
I still haven't heard from said doctor of last post. I'm getting extremely testy. I called today and left a message for him. I also went to his office to find that he was not in today. WTF!!!

I was told I was going to have an interview so I want my FUCKING interview damn it!!! I don't care who I have to kill or push down! I WILL succeed!!!! GGRRRR!!! I'm going to call tomorrow again...... a lot. I don't care if I'm overbearing. I'm going to be jerk about it... until I get to talk to him that is... hehe.

Then I will just smile and nod and brown nose my way in.

If I don't get the job then I'll call work and tell them to put me on the schedule. And I'll ask for a raise.... and a recommendation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home