Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finals...

Ok... so I have two finals to take. Amazing right? One being organic chemistry and the other physics I. So I think I got the physcis in the bag ... even though I haven't done anything for it in the past two weeks.

Organic.... organic... what a thorn in my side!!! I'm getting my first C. I haven't made a C since like... elementary school!!! This sucks...

Good bye to my hopes and dreams of getting into vet school during my junior year... BUT! Alas, Dr. Brown, a docotor at the vet school doing research and who is also part of admission committee, has finally replied to an email asking about summer work. There is a position open at his lab. I've applied...

one problem... it starts may 15.

I was supposed to go back to work at the vet then....

Hmmm... problem yes...

I hope work understands that this is a once in a life time chance.

Now this is all IF I get the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home