Friday, May 05, 2006

BAH!

I think I've studied so much for this freakin final my brain has over loaded and has completely shut down. Too bad this fucking ochem final is in T minus 4 hours. I'm taking a long break from it all, and around 5 i'll pick it up again.

I'm going to pick up my biochem test 4. I'm sure I got an A on it, and so an A in the class.

So grades thus far:
Biochem A
OChem lab A
Poul Seminar A
AESC Seminar A

Now just awaiting for organic chemistry and physics. If worse comes to worst those grades will be C and B. I believe I would still have above a 3.5 GPA, which is good for the application.

As for the jobs I have applied for (the Athens Vet Surgery Center and the Laboratory Assistant). I haven't heard anything as of yet. I'm just sitting around twiddeling my thumbs..... and biting my nails. I REALLY hope I get one of these jobs. If I don't hear anything about the lab job after the weekend I'm going to assume I didn't get the job. I do remember his lecture to the pre-vet club though. He said that he didn't get a job and went up to the professor and confronted him with why he should have hired him and such.... he got the job as well. I may do the same thing. *crossing fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home