Thursday, May 11, 2006

Problem??

Okay... so last month-ish we had this doctor come into the pre-vet club meeting to talk to us. He works in the physiology and pharmacology department, which currently I am interested in. I sent him an email stating my interest in working in a laboratory to gain research experience. This month, he FINALLY replied saying that he has a job opening. I replied with my resume attached...

I haven't heard a THING and the job starts on Monday. I was supposed to go home to alabama to spend some time with my mom and dad.... now I won't get to see them until August because I've been waiting for a reply. I'll tell you why: I decided to give said doctor a call. The secretary contacted him and told me that he would contact me for an interview. This was on Tuesday...

it is not Thursday and I haven't heard a peep from him... not even an email!!!

I emailed him today.... still no reply. I'm going to give it until tomorrow. Then I'm going to call this other number I found on the Vet School website. I hope this one will lead directly to him or to a different secretary because that other one just had the worst attitude problem with me.

I'm going to be really pissed if I don't get this job because I just cancelled at work AND I have wasted quite a few days here. I want to be home with my parents so that they can buy me stuff I need cuz I have no money!!!!!GGRRRR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home