Monday, May 15, 2006

I FINALLY heard...

from said doctor....

Apparently there were many people who applied for the job... only two were given interviews and one of those two got the job....

fuck.


Guess I should have asked if there were anymore openings.

I went to work today to pick up my paycheck and sign up for working and the such. Dawn and Amy were not surprised I didn't get the job because the vet school is so fucking political. You have to know people... connections. I feel like I'm in Jane Autsen's books where you have to have connections in order to do well in society... guess it's along the same lines.

Anyway, they are letting me work and take off since I didn't get the chance to go home.

Here is my schedule
Tues (tomorrow)-Saturday 6-1 (ACK!)
Sunday (whatever time...)
Mon and Tues uummm... it was either 6-1 or 8-4
Monday-friday 8-4
Saturday
Monday and Tuesday (8-4?)

Then school starts again and I'll be job searching....

Here are a list jobs I'll take:
vet tech
doctor's office
denstist office
chiropractor's office
bartending

list of job I won't take:
waitress/server
fast food
(hosting.... maybe)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

under which catagory does prostitution fit for you?

3:05 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

you wouldn't let me unless you were my pimp (meaning you get a cut of the stash...)

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bartender???? Good luck Gin...you usually have to be a server first!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

at an actual bar??? there are a lot of places in athens that take in people with no experience

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home