Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cold In July??

I want to know... how can a cold with flu-like symptoms survive in fucking 90 degree weather???
Apparently through people... such as David's room mate.
This past weekend I was supposed to work and then attend a wedding at which I was supposed to have a great time dancing with David. Unfortunately, we had the unlucky opportunity to be host to a virus that comes on as a sore throat and in about four hours attacks every part of your body like a flu: aches... chills... "slight" fever....coughing.... head ache.... the works. What a sucky way to spend a wedding. The food was good though. David and I were so miserable we had to leave before the cutting of the cake. I felt bad for making my parents leave early :( At least I got to spend time with them.

P.S. Apparently, I'm okay at Bocce (sp?) ball...hehe.

Today is July 4th: and I still feel a little like shit. I need to take showers like twice to three times a day.

I have a test tomorrow.... I get to spend my day off doing what I'm not supposed to be doing.... studying and doing homework. FUCK! I'm never taking another summer class again.... maybe if it were a short session.... GRRR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home