Sunday, June 04, 2006

Not much...

is going on here is Suwanee.

I've been pretty much bored out of my mind. I can't wait til i get back to athens tuesday night.

Good news! I may be getting a job at the dairy farm at uga. I'm going to meet up with the farm manager on wednesday or thursday. I'll need to call him again for directions. He said that starting pay is around 5.50. but you know what!? It's money and not to mention I"ll be gaining TONS of large animal experience which will totaly help me with my vet school application. I can't wait! Speaking of application... I started filling it out online. I do need to print it out though before I fill anything else in.

Oh well... time to sit on my ass for the rest of the day cuz I can't go anyway due to gas prices rising AGAIN and I need to not/stop spending my money on stuff.

David is in athens studying his butt off for this written exams..... or playing risk on the computer. Anyway, I hope he is doing alright. I miss him.

GGRRR!!! I'm going insane at my sister's!!! She just stole my prized bathing suit. That suit actually looks good on me too!! Now she is stretching it out! Blah blah blah bla.... we are the same size now. Umm.... not exactly. I carry my weight WAY differently! GGRRRRRR!!! Is it tuesday yet!!!?

I think tomorrow I'm going to sell my old formal gowns to a consignment shop. I have to call back on monday so I can talk with the owner. Supposedly you need 6 items to open an account. I have 4 gowns, but the woman I talked to said that since they are formal gowns she may take them. I also have some jewelry. So we will see. That may be a bit of cash in my pocket. No cash... no deal. I don't want credit... I'll never go back to that store anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Dairy farm, hey? Are you sure you don't have any Wiscaunsin ruts?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Dairy farm, hey? Are you sure you don't have any Wiscaunsin ruts?

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the hell do you stretch out spandex???? The top is tie back which cant possibly get stretch and the bottom...well lets just say, my ass is not where I carry the weight, thanks!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home